The hotel booking website is up and running if you would like to stay at the same hotel that we are staying at. We will be staying at Aloft Hotel downtown Asheville from Friday night until Monday. You can visit the page HERE to book your room at the wedding group rate.
Here is a description from the hotel website and you can view a fact sheet about Aloft by clicking HERE. For those considering bringing their four-legged friends note their VERY pet friendly policy and know that Asheville is a very pet friendly city! Reese and Hazel have wandered this city on quite a few occasions!
Live life aloft!
We are Downtown Asheville! With all the different “Mix and Mingle” spaces, Aloft Asheville Downtown is much more than it’s 115 guest rooms and suites. Peruse local artists’ work displayed in re:mixsm lounge and throughout Aloft’s interiors. Converge professionally in the versatile Tactic meeting space, or gather outdoors on our unique Air Level pool deck, with a complimentary mountain view. Order dinner and drinks at w xyzsm and enjoy your refreshment above the tumult of Biltmore Avenue on The Ledge.
Aloft Asheville Downtown is within walking distance of Pack Square Park, Diana Wortham Theatre and the renowned Orange Peel music venue. In fact, leave your car at the nearby covered parking garage and walk to any or all of the numerous restaurants, breweries, shops and galleries nearby. We are also the closest hotel to Asheville City Center. Just minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway and Biltmore House and Gardens, you’ll be in the perfect location to experience Asheville at it’s finest.
Don’t forget, if you plan to bring a four-legged member of your family, let us know. We are proud to be a pet friendly hotel in Asheville and have a no pet fee policy, and our Arf program includes a dog bed, water bowl and mat, as well as a toy and special treat. Asheville is very pet friendly, and there are many activities that you can enjoy with your pooch during your visit.
• Asheville Art Museum
• Asheville Brews Cruise
• Asheville Drum Circle in Pritchard Park
• Biltmore Estate
• Blue Ridge Parkway
• Chimney Rock Park
• Folk Art Center
• LaZoom Tours
• Nantahala Outdoor Center
• North Carolina Arboretum
• Orange Peel Music Club
• Pack Square Park
• Thomas Wolfe Home
• WNC Nature Center
• 111 rooms and 4 suites, featuring 9-ft ceilings and extra-large windows
• walk-in shower, oversized showerhead
• Bliss® bath products, in-shower dispenser
• 42” LCD flat panel television with cable
• plug & play: connectivity station
• workspace with ergonomic desk chair
• mini-refrigerator and safe deposit box
• arfsm: pet program, furry friends stay free
• laundry / valet service
• on-site covered parking (fee applies)
• touch-n-go: local restaurants and shopping, boarding pass printing
• camp aloft for kids
• see green eco program
• spg: Starwood Preferred Guest
• complimentary wired and wireless Internet throughout
• re:chargesm gym: on site fitness center
• guest laundry room
• splash outdoor pool
• in-touch: business center
Tactic, our versatile meeting space, can be set as U Shape, Classroom, Banquet Rounds, Reception, Board/Conference, Hollow Square or Theatre, seating up to 50 people.
• Tactic – 649 sq. ft.
• Air Level – 1500 sq. ft.
• The Ledge – 880 sq. ft.
• W xyzsm bar and re:mixsm lounge with The Ledge, outdoor deck
• re:fuel by aloftsm: 24/7 grab and go gourmet
• The Black Bird
• Storm Rhum Bar